Senior Front-end developer (EU)
Integration X A/S
We’re looking for curious, intelligent, dedicated engineers with great communication skills who are excited to take our solutions to the next level.
You will be working on web applications for our ADPOINT and PLANPOINT solutions which are pushing the web technology to its very limit.
Senior Front-end developers are responsible for maintaining and building web application front-ends, from design to deployment.
- Design, build, test, and deliver web applications and functionality as part of our existing solutions as well as building completely new solutions.
- True ownership of both internal and customer solutions.
- Focus on design, usability and intuitiveness in your work.
- Participate in technical decision-making, helping to bring our technology into the future as well as adding new technologies and frameworks when appropriate.
- Analyze, investigate and fix issues discovered by our own team and our customers.
Skills & Requirements
- You have lots of experience and proven success with advanced web application development.
- You master HTML and CSS
- A solid understanding of front-end build and development tools.
- Passionate about building clean and easy-to-use interfaces.
- Strong analytical and technical skills to identify critical and impacting issues, escalate them and drive them to resolution.
- Comfortable with using test-frameworks like Junit, TestNG, Mockito or similar.
- Bonus: Typescript or Flow language experience.
- Even more bonus: Experience with digital advertising standards (ie. IAB)
- Fluent in English.
- Must be based in Europe.
- Take our company’s success personal.
- Self-driven and will figure out what jobs need to get done and do them.
- Exceptional helpful and service minded to both our customers and your colleagues.
Please note, this is a Full time position.
About Integration X A/S
Integration X is a leader in software solutions for the media industry. Our customers are in both Europe and the United States and your colleagues come from more than 5 countries. You’ll be working in a small, fast-paced and international developer team making a big impact at a fast-growing company.