Front-End Developer needed for one of the most exciting companies in the social media tech space to help build our industry-leading products.
Audiense is a fast growing company, with headquarters in London and a development team based in Cordoba, Spain, with a technology platform and tools that are revolutionizing the way companies use Twitter for business.
Remote work welcome
Communication technologies are pretty good nowadays. There’s no reason you should have to uproot your personal life when you can do your job from home. We’ll set you up wherever you are so long as you’ve got a quiet place to work, a good Internet connection, and we can legally pay you where you live.
If you have rejected offers from great companies because they don’t believe in the power of Remote Teams then Audiense is the place for you.
That said, if you come to Córdoba you will live in a beautiful, mid-sized city with a competitive salary and will enjoy free soft drinks, daily fresh fruit, coffee, regular staff nights out and #juevesdepizza. It’s a very exciting time here and we’d love for you to join us!
– Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
– Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
– Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
– Pro-actively look for ways to make Audiense better
– Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
– Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
– Understanding of computer science concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, profiling/optimization.
– Remain up-to-date with new technologies so you can suggest new coding practices, recommend architecture changes and optimize scalability.
– Great communication skills, 95% of our team work remotely.
– Github profile or link to open source work
– Comfortable working with version control using Git
– Knowledge of cross-browser quirks
– Great written communication and documentation abilities
– Data-informed product development: analytics, A/B testing, etc.
– Active Twitter user
– Adequate communication skills in English
– Good ping-pong player
– No Justin Bieber followers please unless you are a 10 in all the above.
– Salary 35K€ – 40K€
– We’re open to remote work and offer a flexible work schedule
– Safari books (elearning)
– 30 calendar days holiday, plus usual public holidays and a free day for your birthday
– Great office in Cordova with free drinks/tea/coffee and fresh fruit
– Co-working voucher
– Choice of whether to use Mac or PC
– Frequent team lunches and events
– Quarterly dev meetups in Cordova
Apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org