Front-End Developer (US)
Lumi helps e-commerce brands produce memorable and sustainable packaging through our simple online platform and worldwide network of factories.
We’re a small team of entrepreneurs, designers and logistics nerds working together to change the way companies navigate the complex packaging supply chain. Learn more →
About the role
Lead the development of front end projects at Lumi. You'll join our small team, moving quickly with the newest web technologies.
As a Front-End Developer you will be implementing new ways to help our customers rapidly design and customize products within our editor, manage their packaging supplies in our dashboard, browse products in our shop and checkout. We are pushing the envelope on real time experiences that make it easy to turn digital designs into physical products.
- Some experience with SVG is preferred.
- Stock options
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Healthcare plan
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan
- Laptop or desktop computer
- Company events and happy hours
- Snacks and top-shelf coffee
What we look for
Creating a great environment for everyone on the team is something we care deeply about. There are a few qualities we look for in anyone joining Lumi. Here are some of the questions we'll be asking ourselves when reviewing your application:
- Curiosity: Your role will evolve as time goes on. Do you have an eagerness to learn new skills, adapt to new situations and get out of your comfort zone?
- Communication: Whether it is in written or spoken form, are you able to communicate clearly and concisely with others?
- Work Ethic: Do you have a can-do attitude? In the ever-moving world of logistics, will you do your best to not keep others waiting? Can we rely on you to bring the necessary rigor and enthusiasm to your work?
- Good Taste: Are you attentive to details? Do you care about creating an elegant, pleasant experience for customers and those around you?
- Empathy: Do you collaborate well with others? How do you deal with stressful situations involving other people?