The Briteweb Network
We're looking for a front-end developer to join the Briteweb Network: a kickass, curated community of freelancers working together to solve the social sector's biggest challenges.
Now, this isn't an application for a one time job. It's to join a flexible, opt-in community of freelancers who want to work with awesome people for awesome reasons. By joining, you will have the best of both worlds: flexibility to work anywhere in the world while being part of a tight-knit team making impact in the world.
Here’s what you can expect as a Networker:
- Freedom and control over when and where you work
- A community of like-minded friends, peers, and mentors
- Access to training, events, tools, and processes to deliver world-class work and become a stronger leader
- A digital platform to keep you connected with the community and your projects on track
- A chance to be proud of the work you do every day
- We pay our Networkers monthly, and turn around payment within 48 hours
- And most importantly, getting paid well to work with organizations that are changing the world
Here’s what we expect from you:
- You’re looking for an opportunity to commit more than just hours for dollars. If this is “strictly business” for you, it’s probably not a good fit
- When you join the Briteweb Network, you’re joining a family. Families treat one another with dignity and respect, and seek to support the best in one another
- With flexibility comes responsibility to communicate effectively and be accountable for what you commit to. You have ultimate flexibility, but that doesn’t mean you can be unreliable
- You’re committed to the freelance experience, you’re not dabbling in between full time roles. As we like to say here, you’re “Bout that life”