Frontend Engineer - Dashboard
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and hyper-fast iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
We believe quality software is best built iteratively, with end-to-end ownership of projects, focus on user needs, and the right tools. At the moment, across our different projects, we use: React, Stylus, CSS Modules, Webpack and others, and we routinely evaluate improvements to our stack.
If you feel you want to be part of the challenge of helping developers secure their applications, we are looking for frontend engineers to join our team to work on our Management Dashboard, where users integrate, secure and configure their applications.
- Collaborate with fellow team members on priorities, specifications, and progress
- Creating secure, performant, cross-platform browser applications and widgets
- Evaluate new technologies & techniques to improve overall practices
- Craft well-documented, reusable, and testable code
You might work on
- Refactoring existing Dashboard sections (Users, Clients, etc.) into testable, standalone, maintainable modules
- Making our Dashboard a single page application, taking advantage of the features the Auth0 platform provides to communicates with our management API
- New features in our dashboard
- New endpoints in our management API
You might be a good fit for this role if you
- Have solid web application engineering experience, working closely to front-end
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset
- Have attention to detail and make user experience a top priority
You can learn more about our hiring process here .
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.