Senior Front-end Engineers ($180-$220k/year)
Recently launched Games/Betting (stealth) startup based in the EU is seeking world-class software engineers. The company is already profitable and we are expanding the project’s initial offer, building new real-time browser games. Now seeking to grow the team adding outstanding front-end engineers (full-time and/or contractors).
Work alongside a team of top-notch engineers to design, implement and maintain a scalable and resilient front-end for real-time HTML5/JS web games. Work both independently and as part of a team to provide enterprise-grade engineering solutions to support the firm’s needs and growth.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test and maintain the front-end and UI for gaming applications
- Write clean, readable code.
- Write unit, application level and system tests.
- Perform code audits in order to prevent security issues and leaks.
- Participate in peer code review
- Collaborate with stakeholders to gather and analyze project requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for systems and processes
- Proactively learn and utilize new technologies, concepts, and procedures as appropriate
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent work experience
- Experience writing well-designed, maintainable, efficient code using best practices
- Expertise writing and consuming REST APIs
- Webpack, RXJS / Observables
- Ability to learn quickly new frameworks (you’re a fast learner)
- Bootstrap 4 & SASS/SCSS
- Experience with websockets libraries (Socket.io, Primus, etc)
- Experience in gathering and analyzing requirements
Preferred Skills (not strictly necessary, but “nice to haves”):
- Angular 2/4 Experience or ability learn quickly the framework.
- Experience developing front-end for games (huge plus)
- Experience developing software using maximum security standards (i.e: financial or payments software)
- Experience building real-time, interactive apps
- Strong grasp of web security principles (ideally, but not necessary, standards like OWASP)
- Steam API
- Competitive Salary
- Work from wherever you want
- Flexible work hours
- Startup culture
- Friendly International team
Note: Angular devs are preferred but we do not discard outstanding front-enders ready to learn angular.