Solutions Engineer (Front End Personalization)
FunnelEnvy is looking for a Solutions Engineer with experience in front end development, and website optimization / personalization to increase the velocity at which we deliver personalization campaigns and experiments for customers by leading technical execution across multiple platforms and clients.
You’ll also be responsible for ensuring customer adoption and satisfaction by answering technical questions and resolving technical challenges.
We’re a fast growing startup near San Francisco (but with a distributed team) with solutions focused on Enterprise B2B Personalization. We deliver more valuable customers experiences through data integration & activation, and best in class services. We’re partners with leading vendors including Optimizely (3 star partner) and Adobe Target.
Who We’re Looking For
You’ll own and be responsible for:
- Increasing the rate at which we deliver personalization campaigns to clients.
- Improving our ability to estimate campaign scope.
- Increasing test development velocity through process and effective communication with internal developers.
- Ensuring that all client and team technical questions and risks are resolved to hit the per client monthly testing velocity goal.
- Working with our platform team to solve customer challenges with creative solutions.
Key Competencies to be successful at this role
- Experience with leading enterprise A/B testing and personalization platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target)
- Communication - Managing technical communication with external clients and internal team.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover to firstname.lastname@example.org