Front-end Application Engineer
Meteor Development Group
Design and build interactive components and data-rich experiences for other developers just like you. We are an open source company, so our products are built for developers, by developers, with the help of a worldwide community of contributors. We care a lot about creating high-quality products with well-designed user experiences, both in our open source tooling and in the commercial products you will be working on.
You'll have the opportunity to learn from a great team and use the most cutting edge tools available today.
What you'll do
- Participate in the scope definition process for new product features and upgrades.
- Design, develop, build, and test React components and data visualizations.
- Work in our React + D3 + GraphQL + Meteor stacks.
- Collaborate on GraphQL API design with our backend teams.
- Be responsible for the lifecycle of your product code, including production deployments, bug fixing, and tech debt reductions.
- Package and release open source components, and write about your work on our blogs.
- You have great product taste and care about making a high-quality user experiences.
- You enjoy reviewing code and getting your code reviewed.
- You can make accurate engineering estimates most of the time.
- You enjoy collaborating with others.
- You seek feedback early and often.
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it.
- You are generous with help when others ask.
- You know how to work with a team in crafting schedules and setting delivery expectations.
You can do this work from our San Francisco headquarters, or anywhere else in the world. MDG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a talented and diverse workforce.