At Doist, we strive to build not only amazing products but amazing groups of people. Our multidisciplinary teams are passionate about creating products like Todoist and Twist that improve people’s lives. They thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and seek to change how productivity tools are made.
Doist is a global, remote-first company and we believe that our way of working– independent of borders and time zones– is the future.
- Contribute code to multiple projects and initiatives that modernize our front-end code to follow latest best practices (e.g. ES6, React)
- Propose, design, develop, and deploy new functionalities
- Be a responsible team member: do code reviews, mentor others, refactor code, share knowledge
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees’ long-term growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays
- Education stipends
- Flexible schedule and location
- Home office perks
- And much more
This is a remote position, so you will be free to work from wherever you please on whatever schedule works best for you. You’ll also have the option to work from our office in Porto, Portugal or rent a co-working space in the city where you live.
Skills & requirements
- Experience building complex interactive web applications.
- The ability to use and customize tools (i.e. Webpack, Gulp) to streamline your development/build process.
- Good computer science fundamentals, especially regarding your knowledge related to the web technology stack.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and stay self-motivated, or previous experience working in remote teams.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Bonus: Experience working with React and Redux.
At Doist, we specialize in productivity software.
We create tools that simplify and organize the day.
When software tames the chaos and streamlines the little things, it frees you to focus on the big things.