Part-time Front End Developer
**Do you eat, drink, sleep, and breathe CSS3, Responsive Design, HTML5? Then read on... **
What we're looking for:
You know sass is NOT short for Sassy!
Web fonts make you feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Creating the best user experience regardless of device or screen is not an option for you.
Someone with a deep experience with Responsive website coding, CSS3/HTML5, JS, AJAX, and JQuery.
If you have a need to hear your voice in creative and process, you will work well with our team.
Ongoing work will consist of taking organized Photoshop files and converting to static responsive html for websites. For those that have a real ability to design they will also be used in prototyping and lead and/or collaborate in initial site design. Also collaborating with backend developer(s) when the code is converted to dynamic websites that use our custom built CMS which is uses php/MySQSL.
Part time contract to hire with a pre-set commitment of your choice - 10-30 hours per week.
AGENCIES, RECRUITERS & PROJECT MANAGERS, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Who we are: enoxmedia.com
Since 2001 eNox Media has wowed local and well known national brands with fresh thinking and aggressive results driven solutions… and the best is yet to come…
Our type of work includes branding, campaigns, websites, and search/social for small to medium sized businesses in three different verticals - Hospitality, Dental Specialists, and Non-Profit.
We have a lean, agile startup like environment with high accountability for delivering creative and simple solutions to complex problems.
- LOCAL to Tampa Bay Area is HIGHLY PREFERRED, but not required.
- Portfolio demonstrating high level experience in responsive website design
- Ability to effectively QA your work for design, usability, and browser compatibility
- Able to write your own JS, Edit JQuery Libraries, and find open source classes to meet project requirement
- HTML5 and CSS3 with graceful degradation.
- Excellent communication skills through project management tools (Basecamp), IM clients, and email.
- Git, SVN, or other version control system - Not required but a plus!
- Ability to manage multiple projects and independently prioritize tasks.
- Previous experience in an agency environment preferred
- Proven track record of meeting deliverables successfully in a remote working environment
- We will hire you for a set amount of hours and pay on a fixed schedule - So no waiting to get paid.
- You will work directly with the creative director, project manager, and have access to all other team members for collaboration
- We have a hybrid virtual working environment so you can work wherever and whenever you want – meeting deadlines and scheduled collaboration time are the only requirements.
- After 2 months the position has the opportunity transition to full time.