Freelance Front-End Developer/Designer (US)
Deltify Learning is a startup eager to launch its flagship product: a learning management tool aimed at simplifying and streamlining the tutoring process. We're looking for a freelance front-end developer/designer to help us wrap up development on the first version of the product. The selected candidate will be able to work remotely on the front-end of the application directly with the company's management to implement the best possible user interface for our future customers. Some back-end work may be available for the right candidate.
Required Skills / Experience:
- HTML / CSS
- C# / .NET / ASP.NET using Razor syntax
- A good design sense
- Ability to work under minimal supervision with some general business and technical requirements
- Experience working on responsive web applications
Any of the following a huge plus:
- SQL Server / T-SQL
- Experience working remotely
- Experience working a development job with a flexible schedule
- Any kind of UX design experience
In addition to a resume, please provide us with your hourly rate. Additionally, any examples of your previous work (especially front-end related) would be highly appreciated.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. to apply. Additionally, any and all C2C/agency/vendor/headhunter submissions will be ignored.
Please send us a PM if you're interested. Thanks!