Front-End Demandware / SFCC developer (US)
Stott and May
You will also be able to demonstrate the following;
- Expert in developing Front-End web applications for Demandware platforms.
- Proficient in managing the administration of Demandware.
- Current developer certification in Demandware ideal, but not essential.
- Proficient in using and managing version control through SVN and/or Git – including planning & creating branches, and performing merges.
- Proficient in effectively documenting complex functionality in code.
- Ability to follow, enforce, and help define development standards.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Solid understanding of the MVC paradigm.
- Strong problem-solving skills, creative thinking, critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written (documentation, code, email, etc.)
If this sounds like you and you are keen for a new challenge, please drop through a copy of your resume for a prompt response.
Interviews available this week for an immediate start.