Front End Developer (EU)
We strive to build a work environment in which you will be:
- Working within a friendly, fast-growing, inclusive, progressive company
- Collaborating with a team of talented designers and developers
- Learning not only how to code but how to build a product
The successful candidate will be required to:
PeopleDoc is putting a lot of emphasis on User Experience and the software we’re building is every day becoming a greater engineering challenge. We’re organised in Feature Teams, every project is the result of the close collaboration of highly talented people, building APIs, infrastructure, design and UX in order to achieve the highest standards in software engineering.
As a frontend developer, your role is to give life to a product with the help of our design guidelines and our APIs. More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Improving, reviewing and testing existing applications
- Working with product owners, designers and back-end developers to build new applications
- Maintaining the high level of the team by offering your perspective on the edgiest, trendiest technologies
- Be a decent human being (that comes first, actually)
We are looking for developers in all ranges of skills. We believe that, when provided with the correct working environment, every developer can thrive. We do not need someone to fit in a box, the challenges and scope of responsibility at PeopleDoc will be tailored to your experience and preferences.
HTML & CSS: decent knowledge
- The Frontend Team and our UI designers collaborate to improve our UI framework to make it performant, accessible and customizable. You will need some proficiency in HTML and associated best practices (BEM, SASS, accessibility...).
Tooling & Methodology
- The frontend application are separated from the APIs they consume and are hosted on a public CDN.
- We’re also doing Continuous Deployment: It only takes 10min for an accepted update of a project to go into production.
- Even better, we’re doing Continuous Delivery. Impress us and tell us the difference.
Language & Location
- Our head office is in Paris, but we are mostly a remote team, so we are open to candidates located across Europe. Knowing some French is a plus, because even if all of us are fluent in english, most of us are French. Obviously, as a member of an international company, you are required to be able to express yourself in both written and spoken English.
PeopleDoc is on a mission to make the difficult job of HR easier. The PeopleDoc HR Service Delivery platform helps HR teams more easily answer employee requests on demand, automate employee processes, and manage compliance across multiple locations.
PeopleDoc cloud solutions include case management, process automation and employee file management. 100% software as a service, PeopleDoc solutions integrate with existing HR systems, can be implemented in 8-12 weeks, and are designed for agile ongoing use by HR teams serving diverse workforces. PeopleDoc serves more than 500 clients with employees in 165 countries in nine languages with a 100% customer retention rate. More information is available at http://www.people-doc.com.
Our HR Service Delivery Platform:
- Employee File Management
- Case Management & Knowledge Portal
- HR Process Automation
- Advanced Analytics