- Develop appealing web- and mobile-based applications
- Deliver front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design mobile-based features
- Mobile testing
Skills & Requirements
- 3 years of experience in front-end development or related fields
- Knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI is a plus
- Basic admin skills
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Fluent English
- Self-motivated, initiative, creative, likes working with energetic team, fast learning with passion to build marketing products for mobile campaigns
- Located or open to relocation to Bangkok is a plus
About Seicho Ltd.
Seicho is one of the steadiest growing companies founded in Hong Kong, now based in Thailand that provides online solution to clients from around the world since 2015. Based in the vibrant city of Bangkok, we were created by a group of experts in the field of performance solutions, fraud detection, and data analytics. Since then, we have grown to a team of nearly 25 strong with half based in Bangkok made up of locals and around the world. Our key services include mobile user acquisition, full stack advertising platforms, marketing intelligence that serve an ever-evolving industry that is becoming mobile first.
We strive to one day, very soon to be a significant player in the mobile first and online industry and for that to happen, want best people come work with us. Life at Seicho is not a job or career, but a lifestyle choice that’s filled with challenges and fun along the way. We may be a budding startup, but the benefits are anything but that!
We are looking for experienced and passionate individuals to play a significant role in taking our products to the next level. Reporting to the senior management directly, this role will require a mix of experience and ability to out of the box thinking. The role will also require one with great developer management skills and create a cohesive system among our local and overseas development team.