- Optimizes code for performance, usability, accessibility and SEO.
- Collaborates with team to ensure we build optimal user experiences.
- Supports developing & maintaining the front-end for multiple internal applications.
- Writes clean, well organized and performant code.
- Assists in peer code reviews.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly proficient in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Understanding of front-end performance optimization.
- Understanding of responsive design.
- Experience with Git.
- Understanding of design and usability principles.
- Experience with front-end libraries and frameworks such as React.
- Experience working with Node based build tools like Gulp or Webpack and preprocessors such as Sass.
- Experience with server-side development, for example with Ruby on Rails.