Contract Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking for a talented developer to help us continuously improve our products for our community users and customers. You are a senior developer with a passion for delivering great end-user experience with quality features using TDD.
You will work on the next generation of our cloud service NinesControl and on-premise product ClusterControl which is the leading management application for open source databases and used by thousands of companies.You will help create new innovative features that helps our users gain full insight and quickly resolve issues in their on-premise database and cloud infrastructures.
Be part of a great distributed team of highly skilled and motivated colleagues building the next generation database cluster management applications.
What we're looking for
- TDD is a natural part of your development process
- Experience working with databases (for example MySQL, MongoDB) is a plus
- Experience working with cloud SDKs for AWS, Google, Azure etc is a plus
- Experience in working remotely from home and collaborating with team members located in other countries
- Good written/spoken English skills
Technologies that we currently use
- AWS SDK
- Bootstrap and custom css
- PHP based REST API (db) and RPC based API (backend process)
- Classic LAMP stack
Job Type: Contract
- High school or equivalent
- HTML: 5 years
- Java: 5 years
- CSS: 5 years