Front End Developer - Web Services (US)
ABOUT MINISTRY BRANDS
We are the leading Software-as-a-Service (“SaaS”) platform for Faith-Based Organizations (“FBOs”). We are the only comprehensive End-To-End technology solution for FBOs who are at the early stage of technology adoption propelling rapid growth. We are a single team, supporting a family of partners who share a common vision: empower the church to produce better results through technology.
Currently, we serve our clients in five key areas:
- Online giving
- Church management software (ChMS)
- Website design and content management
- Mobile applications
- Finance and accounting software
We equip approximately 30,000 churches in the United States and abroad with some combination of the above services. All of our businesses are built on a sustainable, recurring revenue model which enables us to build, grow, and continue our heritage of providing our clients with best-in-breed solutions for ministry.
Front End Developer - Web Services - San Diego, CA (Open To Remote)
As a Front-End Developer within our web services team you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects from simple style updates to complex third party API integrations. In addition, you will work with our Customer Experience, Sales, and Project Management teams to provide excellent technical and developmental support for our growing client base and their web based projects. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with our clients in addressing their questions and providing guidance associated with the use of our various products and platforms.
Your background ideally includes a passion to serve the church, a strong desire to learn about the latest technology, and a desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Self Starter, inquisitive, loves to learn new concepts and apply them to your job
- Strong understanding of website development lifecycle
- Fluency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Experience working with modern version control such as Git
- Working knowledge of web design standards and best practice
- Change order and support code changes - You will perform minor change orders to clients websites and solve front-end issues as they are escalated to you.
- Assist clients in achieving their goals by providing best practice recommendations and solutions and dealing
- Gain and maintain an ‘expert’ level of knowledge on our products and services, including staying up to date on ongoing product releases.
OTHER DESIRED TRAITS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to approach a problem creatively using a variety of web technologies
- Familiarity with a CMS like WordPress, Joomla, etc…
- Experience working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of DNS & Domain Management and htaccess
- General media production knowledge (image resolution, audio/video encoding, podcasting, etc)
It is the policy of Ministry Brands to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Ministry Brands will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.