Junior Front-end Developer
The Lenovo Software group, within the PC & Smart Devices business unit, is looking for talented engineers to bring to exciting SaaS products online to transform the education and corporate training markets. We are a close-knit group who all work from home but collaborate closely with Skype, and Slack. Enjoy the flexibility of working from home but still have the benefits of working for a technology leader. We have exciting tech stacks using Angular 1 & 2, React.
Skills & requirements
- You have a passion for well-crafted interfaces with jank-free animations using the latest tools like SASS, and LESS.
- You use testing is a critical technique to guide development and improve code quality.
- You view refactoring as a defined set of non-destructive changes and not a rewrite.
- You can take a task and quickly learn the technologies needed to complete it.
- You have at least 3 years of web development experience.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Computing in the 21st century has become much more than just hardware, and inside the Lenovo PCSD group is leveraging the company’s position as the world’s largest manufacturer of PC devices in order to develop innovative new products at the intersection of hardware and the cloud. Come experience all the innovation, energy, and excitement of a startup you could want coupled with the stability of a multi-billion dollar parent company.