Senior Front-end Engineer (EU)
Actyx is rethinking manufacturing. We are driving a new manufacturing paradigm based on the Internet of Things, advanced big-data analytics, adaptive user-assistance systems and intelligent machines and robots. We are working hand-in-hand with manufactures to develop the operating system of the factory of the future. We solve hard technical problems, constantly working toward our vision of smart, adaptive, sustainable and efficient manufacturing.
Building software solutions for the manufacturing domain is extremely challenging, in terms of usability, robustness, scalability, security and more. Our applications must be managed from the cloud, but still run when the internet is down. Our applications must be highly configurable, but easy to use. Our applications must be built-for-mobile, but also work on standard workstations. Our Applications must be performant in low-bandwidth environments, but still encrypt everything. To achieve this we are looking for talented and ambitious frontend engineers; are you up to the challenge?
Skills & Requirements
- You will develop next-gen mobile-first web-applications.
- You will leverage modern best practices: ES6, FRP, CD, etc.
- You will engage with our domain experts to quickly develop innovative solutions.
- You will work with your teammates in an agile low-overhead environment.
- You will work in a distributed team from anywhere in central Europe.
- You have a passion for tackling hard problems with sustainable solutions.
- You have great development and problem solving skills.
- You have played with Elm and Typescript, or anything else that's fun :)
- You have a craving for learning new things and technologies.
- You have experience in the full life-cycle from mocks to tested code.
- You can showcase several non-trivial frontend projects of your own.
- You are a team player and strong communicator.
- You will build a (hopefully!) great and important company with us.
- You will have big impact in the under-served manufacturing world (ever used SAP?).
- You will work in a high-velocity startup environment.
- You will be able to leverage leading-edge technology.
- You will join a super passionate, talented and ambitious team.
- You will be able to quickly take on new responsibilities (if wanted).
- You will have cross-functional responsibilities (if wanted).
- You will get a competitive salary and equity.