Front End Web Developer (US)
Bricata’s mission is to develop innovative, extensible security solutions that deliver superior long-term value to our customers. Our vision is to be recognized as the most reliable technology partner for effective, sustainable security as well as a respected contributor to our industry and social communities.
Because of the nature and customers of our product, only US Citizens currently living in the US, are allowed to touch the code, so we will ask that you provide verification of US Citizenship.
WE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ENGAGE WITH OUTSIDE RECRUITERS
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Actively participate in weekly and monthly scrum rituals
Skills & requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong understanding of ReactJS
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Good understanding of the Atlassian suite, especially BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
- Comfort with -- and excitement about -- lean and agile development
About Bricata LLC
We specialize in commercial grade next generation intrusion prevention solutions (NGIPS) optimized for multi-location and high bandwidth deployments. Built on advanced open source IPS engines, Bricata delivers efficient enterprise-class solutions that combine signature-based detection with network and behavioral analysis. The result is a high performance system that substantially improves detection rates, alert efficacy, manageability, and performance at wire speed. Bricata's solution includes appliance and virtual options for various deployment scenarios including small office and retail store profiles, enterprise sized perimeter defense, as well as core data center network deployments which are ideal for identifying lateral movement and propagation of security threats that have slipped past other detection controls.