Frontend Developer (EU and Asia preferred)
This is a 100% remote full time position. We prefer to hire people from Europe and Asia because of team collaboration, all of our current development team is in Asia or Europe and so it is unlikely (although not impossible) that we will hire in north or south america.
You will be working from home with mostly flexible hours although you will need to attend the team meeting which is at approximately 8:30am GMT and to work for 3 hours after this time for team collaboration (This is 3:30am to 6:30am New York time, so you can see that’s the reason we are not likely to hire in north, central or south america).
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
You will be working in a team of around 10 other developers. You will be working on complex bugs, new features, and improvements for the software. The software is the web app of our time tracking software for remote teams.
You are going to get involved into different branching models for version control, and strict coding standards, work with continuous integration.
TO BE A BEST FIT FOR THIS JOB YOU NEED TO:
- have good experience in React.js (2+ years), building web based applications
- have a solid experience in front-end optimization and performance improvements
- have good experience in integration of external REST services with React.js
- be an expert in slicing PSD to HTML
- have a good understanding of CSS and Sass
- be an expert in twitter bootstrap
- have a good experience with Angular JS is a plus
- be able to solve complex bugs quickly
- know how to document your code
- want to learn and work with technologies and frameworks
- have experience with with git is a must
- To apply, please go to this link- https://timedoctor.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0m911 - and submit your resume with the answer to the question:
- Can you give me details about your experience in using react.JS?
- Only applications with resumes and answer to the question will be considered for screening.
- If you qualify, you will take a test and later go through an interview.
About Time Doctor
Time Doctor is a time tracking and productivity tool. Our software can be used by an individual or a team to track time for tasks and monitor computer activity, such as taking screenshots while you’re working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity and track web app and website usage.
We have a team of over 65 people working 100% remotely in 8 different countries. More about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html