Are you frustrated with almost every website you use? Do you keep thinking "Good heavens, why are there so many clicks, this isn't that hard to fix..." or "Why in the world did they put that over there?" Do you love working in black and white? If you're a lover of good user experience design and know how to create it, we respect you. We want you. We need you. Come talk with us.
- Meet with clients to gather requirements and assess their desires and objectives.
- Translate client requirements into elegant, intuitive and engaging experiences.
- Communicate with clients during the user experience design process, including making presentations.
- Work with other MWI employees, including copywriters, web designers, and coders.
- Assist with creating proposals and agreements for engagements involving user experience design.
- Think strategically and come up with creative UX designs for clients.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- UX design addicts preferred.
- Familiarity with good principles of web design, front-end coding, and programming.
How to apply:
Email us a link to your Linkedin profile, an online portfolio, or somehow show us your work, along with a brief explanation of why you would do an awesome job in this position.