Sr Software Engineer (India-only)
Peerlyst is a social network exclusively for information security professionals. Our community is an unbiased platform for security news, product reviews, discussions, and networking.
You will have the opportunity to build exciting solutions to challenging problems, while working with a diverse group of talented people from around the world, in a fast-paced yet flexible work environment. You can be based anywhere in India and should be able to work remotely.
- build delightful and usable interfaces
- always ship features with very high quality
- collaborate with designers, product managers, stakeholders and fellow engineers to drive a feature from conceptualization to deployment
- actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust features, prototypes and applications
- have loads of fun doing all these
- At least 5 years of overall software development experience
- Expert in responsive design, using a mobile-first approach.
- Ability to write highly modular code in JS as well as CSS.
- Experienced in Test-Driven-Development and Behavior-Driven-Development, preferably using Jest
- Proficiency with Git and related workflows.
Additional desirable skills:
- Semantic-UI (CSS framework)
- GraphQL clients, particularly Apollo
- Basic UI design
- Responsive email templates
- BDD specs using Gherkin syntax