Front End Web Developer
As part of our Front-end team, you’ll play a key role in helping us inspire the workplace of the future.
We’re looking for someone with:
- Have published work that reflects your understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge
- Experience building reusable code and libraries
- Know how to take full advantage of CSS in building layouts and styling and animating HTML elements
- Experience coding emails and web-pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience with Git and GitHub
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work autonomously and stay self-motivated
We’re bootstrapped, profitable, and committed to building a sustainable company that will continue to grow for decades to come. That means we value work-life balance and invest in our employees’ long-term growth.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid vacation + national holidays
- Education stipends
- Flexible schedule and location
- Home office perks
- And much more
This is a remote position, so you will be free to work from wherever you please on whatever schedule works best for you. You’ll also have the option to work from our office in Porto, Portugal or rent a co-working space in the city where you live.
You can read more about how we work on our team blog, in this Forbes article, and in this Fast Company article.
At Doist, we strive to build not only amazing products but amazing groups of people. Our multidisciplinary teams are passionate about creating products like Todoist and Twist that improve people’s lives. They thrive on innovating new solutions to old productivity challenges and seek to change how productivity tools are made.
Doist is a global, remote-first company and we believe that our way of working– independent of borders and time zones– is the future.