User Experience Architect (US)
PhishMe is seeking a highly motivated and experienced User Experience Architect to join our growing Product Management team. The UX architect will work with Product Management and Engineering to develop intuitive and modern interfaces that meet product usability needs and help achieve business objectives. The UX architect will also interact with PhishMe’s Sales and other customer-facing teams, therefore excellent verbal and written communications are required.
- Drive user-centered design strategy for PhishMe products and solutions
- Engage with product management and engineering to gather UX requirements and feedback
- Convert concepts and ideas into rough mockups and clickable prototypes
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data through research methods such as usability testing, user interviews, surveys, and more to identify user pain points
- Produce deliverables such as user flows, personas, and journey maps
- Partner with a visual designer, technical copywriters, and front-end developers for detailed visual mockups and managing the style guide and component library
- Work with developers on the implementation of UX solutions
- Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
- 8+ years of experience designing for enterprise and commercial applications
- An online or on-request portfolio demonstrating your design process and final solutions
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience developing simple UX solutions for complex user flows involving large amounts of data
- High level of skill with Sketch and Invision
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401k plan with company match
- Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
- Telecom expense reimbursement
- Telecommute (United States only)
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legallyrecognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.