AngularJS/Front End Developer (US)
Growing healthcare-technology company, based in New York City, seeks a full-time AngularJS/Front End Developer to work on their industry leading software products.
Advanced AngularJS knowledge & skills are required; candidates will be asked for Angular coding samples during the interview process.
This position is NOT C2C and does NOT offer any type of sponsorship under any circumstances. This position can REMOTE (within the United States) for the qualified, self-motivated Developer.
Onboarding and occasional meetings will require onsite visits to company HQ in Manhattan at company expense. The company seeks an AngularJS/Front End Developer who enjoys technical challenges, meaningful work, and the ability to work independently and in a team.
The AngularJS/Front End Developer opportunity requires a Developer who enjoys variety and the ability to work on diverse project deliverables, including different phases of application development.
The AngularJS/Front End Developer position reports to the Director of Application Development.
- Produce software in a Saas environment
- Develop client side User Interfaces using AngularJS
- Use CSS frameworks and tools
- Experience with Foundation or Bootstrap
- Work collaboratively in the process of building RestfulAPI
- Create self-contained, reusable & testable components
- Architecting & utilizing JS build automation tools (e.g., grunt, gulp, node.js)
- 5+ years experience in AngularJS practices & commonly used modules
- Advanced AngularJS knowledge & skills
- Strong coding and scripting ability, PHP preferred
- 5+ years working with relational databases, PostgreSQL preferred
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- The ability to be accountable for deliverables, to function independently, and to ask for help when needed.
- The ability to work independently and as a member of in-person & distributed team(s).
- Experience in healthcare IT is preferred, not required.
Familiarity with meaningful use concepts/definitions and the ability to write specs for software products are desirable. This is a permanent, full-time, direct-hire position which is REMOTE for a qualified, self-motivated Developer.
This position features strong compensation/benefits, good work/life balance (generous PTO), and a friendly, flexible work environment.
For an opportunity to join a growing, entrepreneurial healthcare IT company, please submit your resume (Word/PDF) in confidence.