PHP / Frontend Developer - Work On A Emergency Alert Platform
On Time Telecom
We are a mass notification company who sends out millions of calls and text messages a month helping notify the public with information that they need to hear. Our customers include but are not limited to Schools, Municipalities, and Religious Organizations. The primary role of this job is help our tech team take our product to the next level. We are a bootstrapped but very profitable small business. If you are looking to make a big impact on peoples lives then you have found the right position.
The position is open to remote workers. We are located in Houston, TX near NASA. We offer a very relaxed work environment and we are a results driven company.
Skills & requirements
Must Have Skills:
- Ability to build and consume RESTful web services.
- Code optimization and performance improvements.
- Knowledge common Design Patterns & MVC frameworks.
- Passionate about writing beautiful and clean code.
- Be willing to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback.
Skills Nice To Have:
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Independent worker
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
Interesting Parts of Our Stack:
- Bi-annual annual company retreat
- No dress code during meetups
- Informal and fun work environment
NOT an agency or outsourcing company -- you will work only for us on our group of sites
About On Time Telecom Inc
On Time Telecom Inc is a telecommunications company based in Jupiter, FL. The company was founded in 2006. The main focus of the company is providing telephone alerts by voice and text to recipients our customers wish to contact.