UX / Visual Designer (US)
Are you a user experience star looking to revolutionize the way people innovate and build software? Do you want to help design something that is changing the way people think about innovation? We are looking for a high energy, hands on UX designer who is looking to take a huge career leap forward – and jump on a rocket. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a UX Designer at Aha! you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two companies were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 100,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team's work and create visual roadmaps.
We're looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in UX design for SaaS applications
- Enjoys crossing back and forth between UX and graphic design
- Understands product management and can understand user behaviors and motivations
- Loves to create wireframes and mockups and refine them based on team input
- Wants to have ownership and responsibility of key work and measure the success of new designs
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Has a "get it done" attitude and a background of delivering beautiful work again and again
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity and a proven, results-oriented team which has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team and you can work from anywhere in the United States for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit sharing program to the right candidates.
How to Apply
Email your resume and portfolio to: Designemail@example.com