Platform Engineer for Containers (m/f)
Giant Swarm GmbH
- You will be responsible for architecting and building distributed systems
- You will use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- You take part for testing, metrics, continuous integration
- You have experience with more than one language and a strong architectural background. One of these languages is Go.
- You love to automate things and you are used to deploy in production multiple times a day
- You are a profound Linux user
- You have worked with docker, experiences with kubernetes, prometheus are a bonus point
- You prefer to build your applicatinons as multiple services instead of a monolith
- You know the concepts of CAP theorem, paxos/raft concensus, distributed databases and message passing
About Giant Swarm GmbH
We would like to give you a glimpse on how working with us will be like:
Creative work needs freedom and openness. We encourage you to do your work wherever and whenever you want. We expect passion and encourage sustainability. If you need rest, take it. We don't count holidays - we count outcome.
Our ambitious goals are only achievable as a team. Everybody’s input is highly welcome and appreciated. Although sometimes rules and processes are necessary, we try to keep them as lean as possible. Always question the status quo and find new ways of collaboration and team work.
Learning is mandatory and fun at the same time. If you realize you want to expand your knowledge in a specific area, we support you with conferences, books etc.
We offer fair (transparent and open) salaries with benefits like choosing your own laptop, jobticket, coffee flat, mate etc.. And you will participate in our stock options program. Currently our team members have more children than we are employees. So family friendliness is a must. We base our teamwork on trust and appreciation.
Interested? Questions? Coffee? Just contact Anna. If you want to apply directly, please use our tool.
Not a remote job? Please let us know!