DevOps Engineer - LIVE ANYWHERE in United States
Cloud Technology Partners
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help transform traditional IT to modern DevOps processes
- Use cutting edge technology to create innovative solutions
- Implement automation for deployments, IasC, CI/CD, security, and cloud operations
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%)
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience in executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Strong technical foundation in a number of the following tools and technologies:
- Windows and/or Linux (Ubuntu/Debian and/or RedHat/Centos/Fedora)
- Desktop Virtualization, Development tools (VMware, Hyper-V or VirtualBox)
- Cloud computing 5+ years: (AWS, Google – GCP/GAE/GCE, Rackspace Cloud, Azure)
- Infrastructure automation 3+ years (Chef, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, Cloud Formation, Terraform, Vagrant, Packer, ARM, Heat).
- Build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make)
- Continuous integration tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Bamboo, AWS CodePipelines, TravisCI)
- Git SCM tools
- Application servers, servlet containers, and web servers (WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server).
- Logging - (Splunk, SumoLogic, Graylog, Kibana, Logstash, AWS CloudWatch Logs)
- Monitoring – (AWS CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic, Alert Logic, App Dynamics, Boundary)
- AWS, Azure, Google or other cloud-related experience
- Sense of humor!
MEET THE TEAM
About Cloud Technology Partners
Cloud Technology Partners is the professional services firm behind hundreds of the world’s most advanced cloud computing initiatives. Our expertise includes architecting, building and managing cloud infrastructures, migrating applications and data to cloud environments and developing cloud-native applications. Our software solutions streamline cloud migration and development while improving the cloud readiness of enterprise applications.
We are experiencing significant growth and looking to hire the best and brightest talent the industry as to offer. We are innovative, disciplined, passionate and creative individuals who stay ahead of the technology curve and love what we do. One of our team members shared why he joined Cloud Technology Partners: "This is an amazing company, in a fantastic market, filled with incredibly talented people."
Not a remote job? Please let us know!