Full Stack (Node & React) Engineer
Auth0 provides the simplest and most secure identity platform for developers to make the internet safer. We believe in crafted software, in end-to-end ownership of projects and short iterations. The company continues to grow rapidly and services major startups and enterprise customers. We are processing hundreds of millions of logins for thousands of customers from startups to big organizations.
We believe quality software is best built iteratively, with end-to-end ownership of projects, focus on user needs, and the right tools. At the moment, across our different projects, we use: React, Stylus, CSS Modules, Webpack, Node v8 and others, and we routinely evaluate improvements to our stack.
If you feel you want to be part of the challenge of making the internet safer, we are looking for frontend engineers to join a newly created team that will work in improving the way our customers experience our platform.
The team has a strong focus on Product & UX (user research, prototyping, usability testing, interaction design, visual design, etc), and closely collaborates with Marketing/Growth to iterate on improving its success metrics.
- Create cross-platform browser applications and backend systems
- Collaborate with fellow engineers to design and build new features at large-scale
- Follow cloud development best practices regarding logging, monitoring, scaling and availability
- Refine engineering practices, standards, and tooling
You might work on
- Projects that directly impact and improve the way that our customer and users interact with our products and solutions
- Creating new applications that will help customers understand and adopt our platform
- Designing and implementing new features in our dashboard
- Designing and implementing new endpoints in our management API
You might be a good fit for this role if you
- Have solid web application engineering experience, working closely to front-end
- Have experience closely collaborating with design teams
- Are familiar with NodeJS and RESTful APIs
- Are able to balance idealism and pragmatism in a fast-paced work environment
- Possess self-management skills with a continuous improvement mindset
- Pay attention to detail and make user experience a top priority
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable and scalable
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment
- Are located +/- 3 from UTC−03:00 (preferred)
It’s not expected that you have expertise in all these areas. We’re looking for professional engineers, who can quickly learn and adapt as our systems and situation changes, rather than a rigid skillset
We solve the most complex and large-scale identity use cases for global enterprises with our extensible and easy-to-integrate platform, securing billions of logins every year.
Not a remote job? Please let us know!