Senior Reactjs Front End Engineer (React/Redux, Graphql, Axios, SCSS)
- comfortable with npm packaging/publishing,
- webpack customization and configuration
- experienced in developing for multiple web browsers and mobile for various platforms
- experienced developing for responsive UI
- good handle of computer science
- good handle of event driven software design pattern
- be well versed in object oriented programming
- be well versed in debugging REST API and graphql APIs
- be well versed in debugging using breakpoints, source maps and Chrome developer tools
- be well versed in test driven development
- experience in docker based development environment a plus
S/he should also be comfortable interacting with customer and provide guidance on the technical feasibility and scope of engineering/rearchitecting needed to solve problems and deliver features.
Front end software engineer will work very closely with the designer, business stakeholders, QA and other engineers to deliver features. You must be well versed in test driven development (we use jest/enzyme/nightwatchjs) and find best ways to increase the speed of delivery while enhancing the quality of our software.
S/he will interface also interface with CTO to continuously drive innovation and new product development while promoting and advancing the scalability and modularization of current platform we are working on with Collegeboard.
About FineTune Learning
We are working on a variety of projects from componentizing and enhancing front end reactjs to optimize user experience and reusability of components. We are constantly collecting data on users to help recommend better resources for their learning. We build interesting but simple dashboards that may help teachers become more data driven. We work on behavioral experiments via randomized control trial through our software. Our backend is mostly python/sqlalchemy and supports graphql and diverse set of databases depending on the application. Continuous integration and continuous deployment are next in our pipeline. We are facing challenges in scalability and automation which we plan to tackle in 2018 and refactor code to increase the software performance and support 5 million users. We work with our design team to make this experience engaging for effective learning. We practice agile and scrum and strive to continuously improve.
Not a remote job? Please let us know!